About Two Fools Tavern
Where the Craic is Mighty
Two Fools Tavern is an unrelenting dream finally realized by folks who had a desire to bring a real Irish pub and eating establishment to Albuquerque, New Mexico. They envisioned and executed faithfully an authentic replication of the pubs they had visited in Ireland. The warmth, charm, European feel and essence is all evident in the Two Fools Tavern. The colors, furniture, pictures on the wall, the knick knacks placed throughout … and of course the ales, stouts and fine whiskies and cuisine of the Emerald Isle is all here to enjoy. The tavern invites everyone (of age) to come and visit, imbibe in a Guinness, artfully poured, and partake in your favorite Irish food.
Come join in daily for the camaraderie, the good times and the spirit of Ireland. If you’re looking for something different, something truly special, Two Fools Tavern is the place to be for cocktail hour, lunch time, dinner time or anytime.
We offer the largest Whiskey selection in the Southwest!
How it all started
Tom and Jeff are the two Fools that you will most likely come in contact with at the tavern. They have, jokingly, identified Pete and Alan as the Fools for following them into this venture.
- Starters Liffey Chips$9.95Our Famous beer battered fish, cut into bite size pieces and served with four dipping sauces. A great way to satisfy your fish craving!
- Two Fools Irish Nachos$11.50House made Irish potato chips topped with cheddar, green chile & our Cottage Pie beef.
- $7.75Half Order
- HOMEMADE CHIPS & SALSA$4.95Made the traditional way, fresh & spicy.
- BAKERS DOZEN WINGS$11.7513 chicken wings served with your choice of our house made Guinness BBQ sauce or the same old hot sauce everyone else has OR-try a combo of both!
- MACHO NACHOS$10.50Crisp tortilla chips layered with black beans, cheese, green chile, tomatoes, lettuce & sour cream with your choice of chicken or beef.
- $6.95Half Order
- SCOTCH EGGS$7.75Two hard boiled eggs wrapped in house made sausage & bread crumbs, cooked to a golden brown & served with pub mustard.
- GALWAY BAY SALMON PLATE***$10.95House Made, Irish Whiskey cured, Gravlox Salmon served with a cucumber & caper relish, blue cheese spread, lettuce & house made Irish brown bread.
- CASHEL BLUE CHEESE DIP$8.75Served with house made Irish brown bread, & Irish potato chips.
- CHILE CHEESE CHIPS$5.95Gooey & bad for you! Crispy fries smothered in melted cheese & green chile.
- QUESADILLA$7.75Shredded cheese, black beans & green chile served with sour cream & guacamole add beef or grilled chicken for a buck!
Salads, Soups, & Stews
- HOMEMADE SOUP OF THE DAY - with cup$3.95
- HOMEMADE SOUP OF THE DAY - with bowl$5.25
- SALAD & SOUP - with cup$5.95
- SALAD & SOUP - with bowl$7.50
- GUINNESS BEEF STEW$8.95Tender chunks of sirloin with carrots, celery & potatoes slowly simmered in Guinness & beef stock. Served with a side of house made brown bread.
- GUINNESS BEEF STEW$4.95Tender chunks of sirloin with carrots, celery & potatoes slowly simmered in Guinness & beef stock. Served with a side of house made Cup of stew.
- JESTER’S POT PIE$10.50A not-so traditional chicken pot pie. Slow simmered with chicken carrots, mushrooms, potatoes, peas & green chile topped with a flakey pastry crust.
- TAVERN SALAD$3.95An un-intimidating salad with your choice of the usual dressings.
- THE KERRYMAN CHOPPED SALAD$8.95Chopped lettuce, tossed with chicken, avocado, blue cheese, diced tomato, cucumber, & bacon in our house mustard dressing.
- GREEN MAN$6.95A crisp wedge of iceberg lettuce sprinkled with bacon, scallions, blue cheese crumbles, tomatoes, served with blue cheese dressing.
- ORIGINAL SPIN$8.95Baby spinach leaves, with Black Forest ham, diced tomato, egg, mushrooms, candied walnuts, & diced Swiss cheese served with our house mustard vinaigrette.
- COBB SALAD - SMALL$6.95Crispy lettuce, avocado, grilled chicken, bacon, blue cheese, egg, cucumbers & with your choice of dressing.
- COBB SALAD - LARGE$9.95Crispy lettuce, avocado, grilled chicken, bacon, blue cheese, egg, cucumbers & with your choice of dressing.
- WHATEVER SPECIAL$7.95A cup of soup or a tavern salad, with a half sandwich. Pick from Turkey, Pastrami, Ham, or Roast-Beef, plus your choice of cheese & bread.
- BREAD PUDDING$4.95House made Bailey’s Irish Cream Bread Pudding served with a Jameson whiskey sauce.
- GUINNESS BROWNIE$4.95Served warm, topped with chocolate sauce, & vanilla bean ice cream.
- BAILEY’S CHEESECAKE$5.50Served with a homemade whipped Irish Cream topping.
- Apple Tartlet Ala Mode$4.95Fresh made tart, with caramel! Warmed- then served with vanilla bean ice cream.
- SCOTCH ICE CREAM$6.60Vanilla bean ice cream topped with Auchentoshan triple wood scotch & coffee liquor Sorry must be 21 years old to enjoy.
- PLOUGHMAN’S LUNCH$9.95Your choice of meat served with Irish cheddar, tomato chutney, mixed greens, cucumbers, fresh tomato, olives, & house made Irish brown Bread.
- COTTAGE PIE - DINNER SIZE$10.50Angus beef simmered with onions, carrots, peas, & spices. Topped with whipped potatoes & Shredded cheddar cheese.
- COTTAGE PIE - LUNCH SIZE$8.75Angus beef simmered with onions, carrots, peas, & spices. Topped with whipped potatoes & Shredded cheddar cheese.
- CORNED BEEF & CABBAGE$11.75Home cooked corned beef served with a wedge of cabbage, new potatoes, carrots & topped with whisky mustard sauce.
- THE TWO FOOLS FISH & CHIPS$15.50Our Award winning recipe begins with Two Pieces of our house ale battered, sustainable, North-Atlantic Haddock, served with chips, Homemade apple coleslaw & tarter sauce.
- $9.95For a lighter fare one piece of fish & chips
- $7.95Extra piece of fish
- BANGERS & MASH$10.95Two traditional English sausages served over mashed potatoes with a savory Guinness & onion gravy.
- GUINNESS BEEF BOXTY$13.50Two House made potato pancakes filled with slow simmered Guinness beef stew.
- $9.50For the lighter fare, or lunch, one boxty
Sandwiches That You Will Like!
- PADDY O’MALLEY MELT***$9.958oz Fresh hand Formed Harris Ranch All Natural Beef Burger, sautéed sweet onions, 1000 island dressing & Swiss cheese on grilled rye bread.
- PERKY TURKEY$9.50Mesquite smoked all natural turkey breast, Monterey Jack cheese & green chile on fresh baked daily, grilled sourdough bread .
- RULA BULA RUBEN$9.50Corned beef, Swiss cheese, Franks sauerkraut & 1000 island dressing on grilled rye bread.
- KILLARNEY GRILLED CHICKEN$9.95Cage Free all Natural Grilled chicken served with Irish Cheddar & bacon.
- THE BOOKMAKER$9.95Thin sliced house made roast beef, served with grilled onions & mushrooms, topped with Irish white cheddar cheese & served with a side of Au Jus.
- NEW YORK STYLE PASTRAMI$9.95All Natural Seasoned Pastrami & Swiss cheese served on really good rye bread.
- $3.00Pile on Your Favourite Toppings 75 Cents Each to any sandwich… Sub Gluten Free Bread.
- PUB BEEF BURGER***$9.008oz of fresh hand formed Harris Ranch All Natural Beef, Just like mom made, served on asemolina bun. It’s probably not your first burger, so accessorize it how you like..!!
- COBB SANDWICH$8.95Mesquite smoked all natural turkey breast, bacon, avocado, blue cheese crumbles, sliced tomato, shredded lettuce, & blue cheese dressing on sourdough bread.
- BABE IN A BUN$9.25Tender pulled pork simmered in our own Guinness BBQ sauce & topped with our home-made apple slaw, delicious!
- BLARNEY & BLUE BURGER***$9.508oz Fresh All Natural burger seasoned with Cajun Spices & topped with melted blue cheese.
- PORTOBELLO MUSHROOM SANDWICH$8.75Grilled Portobello Mushroom with roasted peppers, fresh spinach, & Swiss cheese On Baked daily sourdough bread (Can be made Vegan!)
- CHIPOTLE BLACK BEAN BURGER$8.60A spicy black bean burger grilled, & served on a 9 grain bun. Fix it up as you like.
November 22nd Closed Thanksgiving
December 2nd Closing at 5pm for the employees
December 24th Closing at 5pm for the employees
December 25th Closed Christmas
January 1st Closed New Years Day